jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Description of a friend

Gonzalo has been my friend since we were very little, I can't really remember when we first met, but he's always been there. He lives really close to my house and we meet many times.
He's tall, not fat, but not slim, he wears glasses and tells me many times how little he can see without them. He has short, spiky black hair, almost cartoon-like. His nose is small, such as his mouth. He also has big arms, but little teeny-tiny feet (Compared to mine).
Gonzalo is somehow lazy, and can be really annoying from time to time. He's calm and relaxed but he can get REALLY angry when he looses at videogames. He's allergic to mosquitoes so whenever we do sports tou can smell repelent coming out from his clothes.
He enjoys videogames, more exactly his Play Station 3, he spends a lot of time in it, I play with him many times. He loves to play with his dog Safira, name he took from the movie "Eragon".
Anyway, he's a very good friend of mine, and one of the few people who's opinion I care about. I'm looking foward to our next meeting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario