jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Medusa's Soliloquy

Curse the gods! Curse them all! Because of them, I am trapped in this mounstrosity no one would dare to call a body. Curse you Athene! May you be taken to the dephs of Tartarus! I was beautiful, when I close my eyes I can remember what they said " A queen of snow, far beyond compared, lips attuned in simmetry, dark liquored eyes, an arabian nightmare". Athene, because of you, your plain jelousy, you have ruined my life, and so I will ruin many other!
Did you have any reason? Was there any sense in this act of such cruelty? Was I, Medusa, so awful as a human? Was I, Medusa, such a horrid person? Was I, Medusa, such a despicable entity?

Maybe I was...

NO! Athene, you will regret the day in which you did this to me! The Gods will be destroyed ONE by ONE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario